Model for mounting on pipes with outside diameter up to 5.2” (132mm, DN125). Can be installed on smaller diameter pipe.
Ferrite type water conditioner. The device transfer electromagnetic field energy into the water with a ring magnetic core assembled from ferrite plates over the pipe.
Power – AC 110-220V. Power consumption – 6 watts.
The device comprises the main unit, power supply, ferrite plates, plastic bolts and nuts for ferrite plates mounting and clamps for fixing device on the pipe.
The water conditioner is mounted over the pipe, without cutting.
To improve the efficiency of filtration water conditioner should be located on the pipe between the pump and sand filter, closely to the pump. The distance (along the pipe) from the device to the filter should not be less than 5 meters. Pipe shape is not important. Possible to install water conditioner before the pump.
For the protection from bio-fouling and lime-scale for chillers, heat-exchangers, cooling systems, locate the water conditioner on a pipe with the cool water, between the circulating pump and chiller, approximately in the middle of the pipe. Pipe length should be at least 2 meters. Pipe shape is not important. Recommend to install a second water conditioner on the pipe with warm water, between chiller and cooling tower to enhance the effect, particularly for bacteria and bio-fouling control
Please contact authorized distributor about location details.
Water Engineering water conditioners with flocculating effect:
— cause water coagulation (consolidation) of colloidal and suspended particles in the water;
— prevent line-scale formation on the internal surfaces of piping and various equipment;
— inhibit internal corrosion due to passivation effect and due to inhibit of microbial corrosion;
— inhibit the grow of some types of bacteria.
The result of the combined action is:
— increasing the efficiency of filtration;
— reducing of maintenance costs;
— reducing the consumption of water for back-wash of the filters;
— reducing reagent consumption (directly and the consumption of chemicals for cleaning surfaces during maintenance as well).
- For open cooling systems – prevent bio-fouling (bacteria, microscopic algae, fungus) on the internal surfaces of piping and equipment; for fresh water and for sea water applications.
- For closed cooling systems like central air-conditioning at office buildings, shopping centers, etc., to prevent bio-fouling and microbiological corrosion.
- For process water at the factories – inhibition of internal corrosion, lime-scale; improving of the efficiency of equipment operation; increasing the interval between shutdowns for cleaning; reducing the consumption of chemicals.
- For drinking water systems water treatment systems – reducing consumption of the flocculant, coagulant, improving the quality of the water;
- For swimming pools and water parks – reducing consumption of the flocculant, coagulant, improving the quality of the water, reducing consumption of sodium hypochlorite.